The registration form for any student will not be accepted without the $35.00 family registration fee + $40.00 showcase fee .No class will be held for any child until the family registration form and fee have been received.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition is billed on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10.00 will be applied to your payment if monthly tuition is not received by the 5th of each month.
- Tuition will not be prorated for any circumstance. Full Tuition is due each month regardless of the holidays. Full Tuition is due each month whether your child takes class that month or not. No Exceptions.
- In the event that your child’s tuition account does not remain in good standing, your child will not be able to participate in dance class, any dance events, spring recital, etc.
- If your child’s tuition for each month that he/she participated in dance class is not paid in full by the end of the year, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the end of the year spring dance recital nor return to dance class in the Fall.
- Tuition balances must be paid in full for dancers to participate in performances, classes, and recitals. No Exceptions.
- **Autopay is required to register. We require ALL parents to have a valid credit card on file for automatic payments. If parents choose to opt out of automatic payments, tuition must be paid for 6 months in advanced.**
Class Pictures and Dance Recital
- The Vault Dance Complex holds an annual Christmas recital and end-of-year spring recital to feature all dancers and give them an opportunity to show off what they have learned over the dance year. The recital is held in June. You may contact the studio for the exact date or wait for the announcement in the newsletter.
- After costumes arrive, each class will have a photo taken in their costumes. Recital picture week is usually held in November for the Christmas recital and in May for the Spring recital. The exact dates will be announced. The photographs are taken during your child’s regular dance class. Tuition is not prorated due to pictures.
- Participation in class pictures and dance recital is optional; however, if you do not purchase the class costume by the given date, your child will not be permitted to participate in pictures or recital. • Individual and group pictures taken at The Vault Dance Complex events may be used for advertising purposes.
- Purchased recital tickets cannot be returned for cash value. Recital tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Costumes range between $80-100 Dollars.
Studio Holidays & Closings
- The Vault Dance Complex, will be closed on the following days in observance of school holidays: Tuition will not be prorated.
- Labor Day: September 3-5, 2022
- Thanksgiving: November 21-26, 2022
- Christmas Break: December 20, 2022- January 2, 2023
- Spring Break: April 3-8, 2023
Daycare Dance Programs:
All Studio Holidays & Closings apply to all Daycare Dance Programs. There will be no make-up days. Tuition will not be prorated.
When school systems close due to inclement weather or any other reason, we close also. Dance classes missed due to inclement weather will not be made up. Tuition will not be prorated.
- We at The Vault Dance Complex, hope that dishonorable student conduct never becomes a problem; however, if this does occur, we do require, and deserve respect in the classroom as well as at any event hosted or attended by The Vault Dance Complex. If dishonorable conduct becomes an issue, we will respectfully discipline the child as we see fit with the circumstances in mind, and with the permission of the child’s parents.
- VDC reserves the right to suspend students from the studio, as well as, from registering and attending classes due to dishonorable behavior.
- We do not foresee a student’s behavior becoming a problem to the extremes listed above; however, in the event this does occur, we must be prepared.
These policies have been put into place to ensure that The Vault Dance Complex runs smoothly and each child has a pleasurable experience throughout the year. We hope you will refer to it as a handbook or guideline to answer any question that may arise. The Vault Dance Complex is fun and rewarding. Thank you so much for allowing us the chance to teach the art of dance to your child. Dance is life!
In the event a dancer must unenroll, a parent / legal guardian must email the studio at email@example.com and state the student will no longer attend dance classes. Otherwise, tuition will still be billed to you monthly.
We must be notified one month in advance via email of withdrawal for automatic payments to cease.
In the event, your dancer must unenroll all fees/ previous tuition payments are non-refundable.